cutest blog on the block

Monday, October 13, 2008

Celebrating Fall



Today to celebrate the "holiday" and the beautiful 85 degree weather, we went to Avila Barn (which has a petting zoo and lots of treats). Brecken loved the animals and Tim & I loved the fudge!

In other news, I have been "tagged" (thanks, Camie) and, thus, must post 7 previously unknown facts about myself, so here goes:

1. Brecken doesn't call me "mama," he very clearly (and loudly) calls me "Arya."
2. I have run 2 marathons: Kansas City, MO 2003 and Logan, UT 2004.
3. I am obsessed with my split ends. I can spend hours looking for split ends, literally.
4. I like creepy TV shows, such as Dexter and The Sopranos.
5. I have been married for 4 1/2 years.
6. Tim & I were married in the Denver, CO temple.
7. I have moved 11 times in my life, not including college (17 times if you count college).

Now, I get to pick 7 people to tag, who have to post 7 unknown facts about themselves. My choices are (drumroll, please): Elizabeth Z., Carolynn C., Amy V., Kiwi A., Vanessa S., Lindsey W., and Brooke J.

8 comments:

Linds said...

Your little boy is getting so big! He is so cute! It sounds like you guys are enjoying your warm fall. It is 30 degrees in Laramie right now!

Kiwi said...

We still need to get out to Avila barn and get some pumpkins.

Anonymous said...

Brecken has some crazy blonde locks of hair. Its not fair for him to have better hair than me. Also, I want some more unknown facts that details about childbirth and stuff. And since you run marathons does that make you better than me?

Vanessa said...

Ok, I did it too. That was kinda fun since I don't usually get into conversations with people about that kind of stuff. Thanks.

Stephanie said...

How fun I love any kind of zoo! (not to mention any kind of fudge) You guys are too dang cute!

Camie Rae said...

Hey yay! Thanks for doing this! It was fun! You're so dang cute!

Shawna said...

Hi Arya! We're doing well. Life seems to go by so much faster with a baby. I can't believe yours is already so big! We miss all our SLO friends too. I'll let you know the next time we're in the area.

Karen and Wade said...

so fun to learn 7 things about ypu I just love Brecken he is the cutest..... it is good to have uou and Tim back in SLO thanks for be friending (is that a word) Alyssa