cutest blog on the block

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas in Colorado

Here's Brecken on Christmas morning on his adorable rocking horse from Grandma Garten. It makes horsey noises and moves its head up & down. He loved it!

This Christmas we went to visit the Garten family in Colorado! It was so fun and I was so happy to see my family! I had all these mental images of Brecken playing in the snow for the first time with wonder and awe, but alas...despite the fact that it was a mere 3 degrees when we landed in Denver, there was hardly any snow! I was bummed about that, but the rest of the trip was fantastic. I got to see all of my family, except my sister Amber & her husband, Nick. We really missed them.


My brother, Jordan.


My sister Anya and her husband Adam.




We had a great Christmas and it was fun to travel. Brecken was a great traveler, but not a big fan of Santa.




6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Fun! I bet it was good to see your family. I don't blame Breckon for his fear of Santa, he is quite weird looking when you think about it!

Ellie said...

Get this: Jason has the same dino jammies as Brecken AND he got a rocking giraffe that makes noises from Grandma!! They have so much in common its destiny that they will BBF's.
-Elizabeth

Macon Family said...

Cute picture with Santa...it almost looks like he's still deciding if he wants to smile or cry!

Karen and Wade said...

It is always so fun to be with family at the holidays i am so happy for you but what a bummer about no snow

Jena said...

So fun to see pics of your family! Hope you're all doing well - take care!

Anonymous said...

Arya,
You don't know me, but I am an old friend of Tim's (aka Timmy). I found your blog through a mutual friend (Niki Pratt), I hope you don't mind! It is so fun to see your cute little family and to be in touch again!