cutest blog on the block

Monday, July 5, 2010

Brecken Turns 3!

Much to my chagrin, Brecken experienced the joys of Chuck E. Cheese at a young age (thank you, Gilen) and LOVED it. Thus, we decided to celebrate his 3rd birthday at said germy location. He had a great time, but I learned something: who gets stuck eating the gross, over-priced pizza? Not the party-going children who are having too much fun to sit down and eat, but their bored/stressed-out parents.

Overall, he had a blissful experience. And I guess it was worth it because he still talks about his birthday party at Chuck E Cheese, even now, two months later.

2 comments:

Ellie said...

i have no love for chuck e cheess. come out here and we'll take the boys to 6flags. brecks will go crazy! post a picture of your quaint tummy so i can see it. :)

Michelle said...

Hey, good to catch up with you and see how things are going. Somehow I missed the part about you being pregnant until now, but congrats! That's awesome, and I'm glad you've graduated too. Nice to have that done before this one is born, I'm sure. Your little one is getting bigger, too! I love listening to the things kids say at this age. Hope you enjoy the rest of your summer, as much as you can being pregnant. Cute maternity pics on facebook, by the way